The following archival records have recently been processed, described, and are now available for researcher access!
- The John Jose fonds, a complementary acquisition to the Yvonne Vera fonds, including personal letters written by Vera to Jose.
- The records of Dr. Carl James, York University sociology professor, including records pertaining to the York Centre for Education and Community.
- The research and teaching files of Penelope Doob, a York University professor and scholar of medieval studies, dance, and medicine.
- The digitized and analog videos collected by the Home Made Visible project.
- The records of archivist and film studies pioneer Peter Morris.
- The records of Rishma Dunlop, poet and York University professor of English literature and creative writing.
- New material has also been added to the fonds of the Obsidian Theatre Company, Marilou McPhedran and Mary F. Williamson.